[ANN] RMagick 1.15.12 for Windows

Tim Hunter

I've just uploaded a new RMagick gem for Windows to RubyForge. This gem
contains RMagick 1.15.12 and is bundled with ImageMagick 6.3.7-8 Q8.

See the ChangeLog for a the list of bug fixes included in this release.

RMagick 1.15.12 for Windows is available as always from RubyForge:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/rmagick/. Please wait a few hours for the
mirrors to catch up.

Here are the Release Notes:

WIN32-ONLY: The rmagick-win32 gem is for Win32 installations. If you
want to install RMagick on some other O/S, use the plain rmagick gem.

PREREQUISITES: This gem is bundled with a version of ImageMagick that
must be used with this version of RMagick. Do not install a different
version of ImageMagick.

INSTALLATION: This gem may not be installed remotely. Download the zip
file and unzip it into a temporary directory. Then follow the
instructions in the README.html file to install both ImageMagick and
RMagick.

RMagick is an interface to the ImageMagick (www.imagemagick.org) and
GraphicsMagick (www.graphicsmagick.org) image processing libraries.
RMagick supports more than 100 image formats, including GIF, JPEG, PNG.
The rmagick-win32 gem includes comprehensive HTML documentation.