[ANN] RMagick OS X installation script beta release

Tim Hunter

I've kept the alpha releases of this script low-key but I've gotten good
feedback from several people lately, so I guess it's ready for beta.

This Ruby script installs the current release of RMagick on OS X 10.4.
As part of the process it installs the current release
of ImageMagick as well as the delegate libraries that support JPEG, PNG,
PDF and WMF images, TrueType (TTF) fonts and
Postscript (Type1) fonts, and optionally, TIFF images. Everything is
built from source. This script does not rely on
MacPorts, fink, or RubyGems.

Please read the README file in the zip file before trying to run the script.

You can download the script from this page:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=12

RMagick is an interface to the ImageMagick (www.imagemagick.org) and
GraphicsMagick (www.graphicsmagick.org) image processing libraries.
RMagick supports more than 90 image formats, including GIF, JPEG, PNG.
RMagick has comprehensive HTML documentation here:
http://studio.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/