[ANN] Rubilicious 0.1.5

Paul Duncan

--Clx92ZfkiYIKRjnr

I just released Rubilicious version 0.1.5, my Ruby bindings for the
social bookmarking site Delicious (http://del.icio.us/). This release
fixes a number of bugs, including HTTP proxy support on Unix systems,
and the Rubilicious#all and Rubilicious#delete methods, and adds support
for tag bundles and custom HTTP user agent strings.

Links:
* Project Page: http://pablotron.org/software/rubilicious/
* Download: http://pablotron.org/files/rubilicious-0.1.5.tar.gz
* Signature: http://pablotron.org/files/rubilicious-0.1.5.tar.gz.asc
* Gem: http://pablotron.org/files/gems/rubilicious-0.1.5.gem
* Gem Signature: http://pablotron.org/files/gems/rubilicious-0.1.5.gem.asc
* ChangeLog: http://pablotron.org/software/rubilicious/ChangeLog-0.1.5

Thanks to everyone for their bug reports and patches. It's nice to know
people find this stuff useful :). As always, if you have any questions
or comments, feel free to email me at the address below.

--=20
Paul Duncan <[email protected]> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--Clx92ZfkiYIKRjnr

--Clx92ZfkiYIKRjnr--