[ANN] ruby-feedparser : RSS/Atom feed parser

Lucas Nussbaum

Hi,

Ruby-feedparser is an ATOM/RSS feed parser. It was initially developed
for Feed2Imap, but is now a standalone library.

Ruby-feedparser is :
* based on REXML
* built for robustness : most feeds are not valid, a parser can't
ignore that.
* fully unit-tested
* easy to use (it can output text or HTML easily)

There hasn't been any release yet, but the code in SVN is totally
usable. If you are working on an agregator or anything else that
involves parsing feeds, I would very much like some feedback.

Get the code:
svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/ruby-feedparser/trunk/ruby-feedparser

Homepage: http://home.gna.org/ruby-feedparser/