[ANN] Ruby-FLTK 0.9.3

Jeremy Henty

Ruby-FLTK 0.9.3 , 2003-03-23
http://ruby-fltk.sourceforge.net/

"! want { right! } if this.wrong?"

What is this?:

Ruby-FLTK is a Ruby binding for the FLTK (Fast, Light Toolkit) GUI
library.

Release notes:

Headlines!:
- Methods FLTK.dir_chooser, FLTK.event*, FLTK.rgb_color .
- New test scripts.
- More fixes, cleanups, typos.

Yes, it's been a while! Credit to Kerepesi Norber who jolted me out
of my slumber by submitting code for much of the new methods and bug
fixes in this release.

CHANGES:

* Added the method FLTK.dir_chooser .
* Added the file "test/dir_chooser.rb".
* Moved the FLTK::*MENU* constants to FLTK::Const .
* Added the method FLTK.event_text .
* Added the method FLTK.event .
* Fixed typo in FN_GET_INT_SET_INT4 (credit: Kerepesi Norber).
* Fixed a gumby in rb_fltk_beep (credit: Kerepesi Norber).
* Added the method FLTK.rgb_color (credit: Kerepesi Norber).
* Added the methods FLTK.event_{clicks,inside,is_click,state}
(credit: Kerepesi Norber).
* test/samples tidy-up
* Added the file "test/rgb.rb".
* Added the file "test/events.rb" (credit: Kerepesi Norber).
* Split the file "test/destroy.rb" into "test/destroy.rb" and a new
file "test/destroy_handle.rb"

Cheers,

Jeremy Henty
(e-mail address removed)