[ANN] ruby-gdchart-1.0.0 initial release

Daniel Wislocki

Hi, I'm annoucing the release of ruby-gdchart
Hi,

What have you changed?

here's more infomation in the README, but basically I've:

Upgraded the gdchart library being used to 0.11.5dev.

Changed some of the old attribute names to be more in line with ruby
standards (like ExtColor -> ext_color) while adding aliases for
backwards compatibility.

Added some constant definitions that were lacking in the previous
release that seemed rather critical to me (like NOVALUE).

Packaged the whole thing up as a gem.

Daniel

Daniel Wislocki

The point wasn't just to make them "more Rubyish," but also to make it
easy to use as a gem, as well as to fix several bugs.

Daniel Wislocki

Some people were having trouble with the Gem that I uploaded to
rubyforge. It was built in a Cygwin environment, and for whatever
reason didn't seem to work correctly on *nix systems. I've uploaded a
new Gem that was built in Gentoo Linux, and seems to work correctly.
Sorry for any inconvenience.