[ANN] Ruby Hoedown 2007 - the Ruby conference down south

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jeremy McAnally, Mar 23, 2007.

  1. Hello,
    I'm proud to announce the first ever regional Ruby conference in the
    south: Ruby Hoedown 2007. Ruby Hoedown, a joint effort between
    Raleigh.rb, Atlanta.rb, and myself, is going to be held at the Red Hat
    HQ in Raleigh, NC on August 10-11, 2007.

    http://www.rubyhoedown.com/

    We are inviting two speakers, which we are still in the process of
    acquiring, and the rest will be chosen from proposals from the
    soon-to-be-open call for participation. Speakers will be given travel
    stipends, free admission, and, most likely, a hug.

    Registration attendance is limited to 150 people due to facility
    limitations, but you'll be able to get your very own ticket starting
    June 11 for an undetermined yet guaranteed affordable price.

    To keep up with updates and such, join our announcement list using the
    form at http://www.rubyhoedown.com/ (or http://www.rubyhoedown.org/ or
    http://www.rubyhoedown.info/ ; it's really up to you).

    Looking forward to seeing you guys and girls there. :)

    Thanks!
    Jeremy

    --
    http://www.jeremymcanally.com/