[ANN] Ruby In Steel Manual now online

Huw Collingbourne

Ruby In Steel users may like to know that we have now put together all the
essential documentation on using Ruby In Steel in the form of an illustrated
PDF eBook (500K). This covers installation, a 5 minute beginner's guide,
editing, the debugger, project management, Rails development, customization
etc.

Download the manual from:
http://www.sapphiresteel.com/The-Ruby-In-Steel-User-Guide

best wishes