[ANN] Ruby In Steel Personal Edition RC1

Huw Collingbourne

We've just put the first release candidate of Ruby In Steel PE online. Users
of the beta versions will need to install this as the betas have now
expired. RC1 has no expiry date. We shall release the final version of Ruby
In Steel PE by the end of January. It is unlikely to be significantly
different from the release candidate. You will need Visual Studio 2005
Standard Edition (not Express) or better to run Ruby In Steel.

Download here:
http://www.sapphiresteel.com/Steel-Download-and-Change-Log

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne