[ANN] Ruby In Steel RC2 (Free Edition) - required update

Huw Collingbourne

The release candidate 1 of the free edition of Ruby In Steel has now expired
(this took us by surprise as much as anyone - we had thought the expiry code
had been removed!) - anyway, apologies to anyone who was unable to work with
it today. We've issued a new version, RC2, available for immediate download.
This should never expire and, in any case, we will be launching the full
version 1.0 in a few days.

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne
SapphireSteel Software