[ANN] Ruby-Lang.org in Korean, Polish and Spanish

Michel Martens

The official Ruby language website is now available in English,
Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish. There are more translation
initiatives going on, and soon we will have Brazilian Portuguese,
Chinese, Czech, French, German, Norwegian and Russian versions.

Congratulations to all translation teams for the hard work!

Michel

- http://soveran.org
- http://rubyidentity.org
- http://ruby-lang.org/es

Hugh Sasse

The official Ruby language website is now available in English,
Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish. There are more translation
initiatives going on, and soon we will have Brazilian Portuguese,
Chinese, Czech, French, German, Norwegian and Russian versions.

Congratulations to all translation teams for the hard work!

Yes, and the fact that they've had to commit to keeping this stuff
up-to-date is impressive.

Isn't there a convention on the Web that alternate languages are
signposted very near the top of the page, so they are seen first?
[OT: Don't most languages read downwards, even those that traditionally
scan vertically fastest?]
Hugh

James Edward Gray II

Isn't there a convention on the Web that alternate languages are
signposted very near the top of the page, so they are seen first?

I don't think this is much of an issue, since the site redirects
users to the proper language based on their browser settings.

James Edward Gray II

Luciano Ramalho

I'd like to contribute to the Brazilian Portuguese translation. If you
are part of that effort, please contact me through this mailbox:
(e-mail address removed).

Cheers,

Luciano

ilpuccio.febo

Hi all,
Michel Martens ha scritto:
The official Ruby language website is now available in English,
Japanese, Korean, Polish and Spanish. There are more translation
initiatives going on, and soon we will have Brazilian Portuguese,
Chinese, Czech, French, German, Norwegian and Russian versions.
I could take care for the italian version, if you want.

Let me know.

Febo