[Ann] Ruby meeting in Munich, Germany

Stephan Kämper

Hi all,

this Wednesday, 9. April 2008 we'll join for the next Ruby (and Rails)=20
meeting in Munich Germany. The location is "Pizzeria Michelangelo" on=20
the "Schlei=C3=9Fheimer Stra=C3=9Fe".
We'll start at 19:00 CEST and there a link to a map on my blog:=20
http://phvalues.wordpress.com/2008/04/06/ruby-in-munich/

As I'd prefer to make a reservation, pleas anser via (private) e-mail or =

comment on the blog in case you're coming.

The topice include, but are of cousre not limited to: A short report=20
from this year's Euruko in Prague, may be the next Euruko - it's never=20
too early to start planning. :)

Happy Rubying

Stephan

James Britt

Stephan said:
Hi all,
The topice include, but are of cousre not limited to: A short report
from this year's Euruko in Prague, may be the next Euruko - it's never
too early to start planning. :)

Sure, but please please please: When new dates are decided, please
announce them on ruby-talk several months in advance so that folks on
other continents can make travel plans.

Thanks,