[ANN] Ruby on Crack

Antonio Cangiano

After several months of keeping it under wraps, I'm happy to
officially announce my own web framework to the world. It's called
Ruby on Crack and will be released by RailsConf 2008. The name of the
framework was chosen because I wanted to push the idea of a complete
break from the existing Ruby frameworks, a clear cut, if you will.

You can read more about my announcement here:
http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/04/01/announcing-ruby-on-crack/

Cheers,
Antonio

Shin guey Wong

Antonio said:
After several months of keeping it under wraps, I'm happy to
officially announce my own web framework to the world. It's called
Ruby on Crack and will be released by RailsConf 2008. The name of the
framework was chosen because I wanted to push the idea of a complete
break from the existing Ruby frameworks, a clear cut, if you will.

You can read more about my announcement here:
http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/04/01/announcing-ruby-on-crack/

Cheers,
Antonio

Yeah, April fool joke :D
It is really nice. I like the testimonial :)

David Steiner

Antonio said:
After several months of keeping it under wraps, I'm happy to
officially announce my own web framework to the world. It's called
Ruby on Crack and will be released by RailsConf 2008. The name of the
framework was chosen because I wanted to push the idea of a complete
break from the existing Ruby frameworks, a clear cut, if you will.

You can read more about my announcement here:
http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/04/01/announcing-ruby-on-crack/

Cheers,
Antonio
Booo, i hate aprils fools now ><

Robert Dober

Yeah, April fool joke :D
It is really nice. I like the testimonial :)
Hey that is great a new release every year? ;)
Well done, what I liked most were the comments.
Robert

Brian Adkins

After several months of keeping it under wraps, I'm happy to
officially announce my own web framework to the world. It's called
Ruby on Crack and will be released by RailsConf 2008. The name of the
framework was chosen because I wanted to push the idea of a complete
break from the existing Ruby frameworks, a clear cut, if you will.

You can read more about my announcement here:http://antoniocangiano.com/2008/04/01/announcing-ruby-on-crack/

Cheers,
Antonio

"Part of the speed boost that Crack can give you, is due the highly
efficient, thread-safe and powerful ORM called Freebase."

Nice :)

Brian Adkins

"Part of the speed boost that Crack can give you, is due the highly
efficient, thread-safe and powerful ORM called Freebase."

Nice :)

Oh man, I just got down to the "testimonials" - actually laughed out
loud on a couple - very nice :)