[ANN] Ruby Pad

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Keith P Hodges, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. (who snipped my last email!)

    Keith
    I just thought I would let you know that I put up RubyPad on the site:

    http://www.flyingmeat.com/voodoopadextras.html

    thanks!

    -gus

    Keith P Hodges () wrote:
    > A companion to PyPad, no licence just a suggestion that this could go
    > next to PyPad. Will any of the voodoo pad api be exposed to this
    > scripting layer?
    >
    > best regards
    >
    > Keith

    -gus

    --
    Flying Meat Software http://flyingmeat.com/
    "Christmas means carnage!" -- Ferdinand, the duck

    Keith P Hodges, Jul 17, 2003