[ANN] ruby-prof 0.10.5

Roger Pack

Pleased to announce ruby-prof gem's 0.10.5

Recent fixes:

*New graph outputter call stack, with cool collapsible elements
ex: http://rogerdpack.t28.net/dev/ruby-prof/examples/stack.html
* It can now profile rubygems' load time itself.
* It is now compatible with 1.9.2 (thanks skaes).
* graphviz outputter added
* linux timing is more precise now (thanks Goncalo Silva).

More info:

https://github.com/rdp/ruby-prof

Many thanks to people who have sent me patches over time, making this a
community effort.

Enjoy.
-r

Roger Pack

* New graph outputter call stack, with cool collapsible elements
Would it be possible for users that do not have or cannot use
TextMate to choose a URL prefix other than `txmt://open?url=`?

Oops those were copied from an OS X box.

On anything besides OS X currently it defaults to links like this
currently:

file://full/path?line=linenum

Is this ok, or any other preference?
Thanks!
-r

Suraj Kurapati

Roger Pack wrote in post #995145:
On anything besides OS X currently it defaults to links like this
currently:

file://full/path?line=linenum

Is this ok, or any other preference?

That's fine, but I would suggest a URI fragment instead:

file://full/path#linenum

Roger Pack

file://full/path?line=linenum
That's fine, but I would suggest a URI fragment instead:

file://full/path#linenum

Ok, done and released for 0.10.6
Thanks for the feedback.

-r