[ANN] ruby-prof v0.7.10

Roger Pack

Hi all. I released a new version of the "ruby-prof" gem.

The ruby-prof is a "fast" profiler for MRI

Changes since last public release (biggest one being that 1.9 is now
supported):

0.7.10 (2009-01-22)
=======================
* fix SEGFAULT in 1.9
* add new printer flat_printer_with_line_numbers

0.7.7 (2009-01-13)
======================
* "fix" multi threading support for 1.9
* speedups

0.7.5 (2009-12)
* fix a GC collection bug (nobu's patch).
* correctly report recursive call depths (Kevin Scaldeferri).
* sort methods on output (Kevin Scaldeferri).

If 1.9 users could kick the tires a bit I'd appreciate it.

Enjoy.

-rp