[ANN] RubyConf 2004 registration now open!

David A. Black

Dear Rubyists,

Registration for the International Ruby Conference (RubyConf 2004) is
now open, at <http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/register.html>.

There are two levels of registration currently available:

Conference events and meals: $200
Events only, no food: $125.00

A third category, for presenters of full-length talks ($125.00), will
be opened up once we have finalized and announced the selection and
scheduling of speakers, which should be within the next ten days or
so. (You can still submit a presentation proposal at
http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/index.cgi/Presentation Proposal)

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you in Virginia!

David Black
Chad Fowler

for RubyConf 2004 and Ruby Central, Inc.