[ANN] rubyholic.com improvements and a request

Ryan Davis

I just did some cleanup on rubyholic.com:

+ I've improved HTML compliance and IE rendering.
+ Made some things purtier.

And most important:

+ The main page now filters a lot of incomplete groups.

This last one means the list is a lot smaller until you click on the
"Show Incomplete Groups" link. There are a lot of groups that are
missing contact or location info, which kinda makes the entry useless
to anyone who might be interested in your group.

A REQUEST:

Please please PLEASE take a look at the incomplete data (url below)
and either fix a group you know or point someone at it who can! If
you know a member of a group listed and it is missing essential data,
please ask them to fix it. The better this data is, the better we can
recruit, organize, plan, etc. This also includes improving the data
for good entries. Fix locations so they bring up a google map
properly. I'm adding google map support soon, so this is important!
Make links work, etc. All of this improves the signal to noise ratio
for everyone.

http://www.rubyholic.com/?all=true

Thanks all!

P.S. Santa Barbara Rubyholics Anonymous is an awesome group name.
Now, add a location!

James Britt