[ANN] Rubyist Magazine (in Japanese)

SASADA Koichi

Hi rubyists,

Nihon Ruby no Kai (a rubyist community in Japan since Aug. 2004)
published "Rubyist Magazine" on the web at Sep. 10th, 2004.

The URL is <http://jp.rubyist.net/magazine/>.

All articles are in Japanese, so I will introduce them in English.

Any contribution, especially new article, is welcome
for "Rubyist Magazine" ... if you can write Japanese a bit. ;-)

[[Rubyist Magazine 1st. Table of Contents]]

* Prefatory note - Takahashi

A greeting from the chief editor on the first publication.

* Rubyist Hotlinks 1st - Mr. Yukihiro Matsumoto(matz)

This is a series of interviews with Rubyists.
Of course, the 1st interviewee is with matz.

* Ruby de GUI - Mr. Kenichi Tamura

Introduction of Ruby's GUI libraries.

* Nora Tutorial - MoonWolf

Tutorial of Nora - useful CGI libary.
This is the 1st article in a series.

* NaCl Visiting report - sasada

A visiting report of NaCl - Network Application and Communication Laboratory.
matz is working for NaCl.

* Linux Experience lecture repot - aya, Kazuhiko

The report of "Linux Experience Lecture" in Shimane univ. Ruby is used
in this lecture.

* Words for Nihon Ruby no Kai - Red Meteor

A rubyist's essay.

* RubyEventCheck - Mr. Tokuhiro Matsuno, sasada

Events' Guide for rubyist.

Thanks,

SASADA Koichi

SASADA Koichi <[email protected]>
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 01:14:09 +0900 / [ANN] Rubyist Magazine (in Japanese)

I correct my last post.
A visiting report of NaCl - Network Application and Communication Laboratory.

NaCl: Network Applied Communication Laboratory, Inc.

Yukihiro Matsumoto

Hi,

In message "Re: [ANN] Rubyist Magazine (in Japanese)"

|Thanks Koichi-san. Babelfish was only slightly helpful (it seems
|someone's name translates as "waiting in the bamboo grass" or
|something :)

Perhaps it's Koichi himself. "SASA" in his family name (SASADA) means
bamboo grass.

matz.