[ANN] RubyKaigi.live!

Leonard Chin

RubyKaigi 2008, the Japanese Ruby conference, begins tomorrow and will
be running for three days from Friday, June 20th until Sunday, June
22nd.

For those of you who weren't able to make it over to Japan, all
conference sessions will be broadcast live over ustream.tv.

http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2008/?Live

# Direct access to the two streams can be found at the following
channels on ustream.tv:
#
# - Main sessions: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rubykaigi
# (There will be real-time Japanese-English translation on the ustream
#rubykaigi IRC channel)
# - Sub sessions, Day 0: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rubykaigi-mp
#

Tomorrow, Day 0, is our business and community day, with Ruby usage
case-studies from our sponsors,
and a chat with RubyCentral and local Japanese Ruby groups and, of
course, a golf tournament.
The main days of the conference are on Saturday and Sunday, when we'll
have a diverse range of talks in both English and Japanese.

Please check our program for a complete listing.

http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2008/?Program_en

If you're interested to see what kind of a conference RubyKaigi is,
have a look at the videos from past RubyKaigi events.

RubyKaigi 2007: http://labs.i-revo.jp/wiki/?RubyKaigi2007
(on google video: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=RubyKaigi2007# )
RubyKaigi 2006: http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2006/videos.html

I hope you enjoy RubyKaigi, in person or online!