[ANN] RubyNation CFP and Tix Available Now!

Gray Herter

At RubyNation, our call for presentations is open until January 28th,
and we have a limited number of super early bird tickets available
now. This year's RubyNation will be held April 1-2 just outside
Washington, DC. We are a two-day, two-track conference featuring 27
(or so) presentations. We feature mostly Ruby topics, but anything a
Ruby developers might be interested in is fair game (design,
javascript, database technology, inspiration-only, whatever). You can
read all about us at www.rubynation.org or our archives at
http://www.rubynation.org/archive

Speakers get in free, free food, etc., of course, and if you submit a
proposal and don't get selected you will be offered a ticket at the
super early bird ticket price (even if that deadline passes before we
contact you). So, no worries.

We would love to hear your great proposals!

The RubyNation Organizers