    to wrap, a Linux-based PBX simulator for pushing calls, and a
    Windows-based T-Server for linking things up.

    Feel free to check things out if you are interested in this area!

    gregarican, Aug 17, 2006

  2. gregarican

    gregarican Guest

    Re: RubyPhone 0.1.8 released.

    Actually I wrapped a couple of extra CTI methods today and have updated
    the project page accordingly. Now this project is at the 0.1.9 revision
    level. Plus I relocated the Telephony Services API documentation set to
    the Docs area on the Rubyforge project page. The remainder of the CTI
    services I am trying to complete rely on testing with a call center
    type of ACD system. The poor man's PBX I am hooked into cannot provide
    all of these features. So a lot of the testing cannot take its full
    course. If anyone is interested in assisting please feel free to drop
    me a note!

    gregarican, Aug 18, 2006