[ANN] RuPy 2007 - Python & Ruby Conference

Jakub Piotr Nowak

RuPy 2007
Python & Ruby Conference

Poznan, Poland
April 7-8, 2007

RuPy is a Python & Ruby conference.
It will be held at Adam Mickiewicz University,
in Poznan, Poland, so it is relatively
accessible from both the East and the West of Europe.

The philosophy of RuPy is to put together Python & Ruby experts with
young programmers and to provide a good communication channel for
East-West exchange of prospective ideas.

-- Call For Participation --
We would like to invite you to join us for two days
of Python & Ruby fun. We are looking for speakers willing
to share their knowledge and experience, talk about
new solutions and show new developments.

Potential presenters should submit an abstract
to:
(e-mail address removed)
by November, 31th 2006 for consideration. If you have
any special presentation needs, let us know.

For more details check our site:
http://rupy.wmid.amu.edu.pl

Best regards,