[ANN] Salut à Toi 0.3: Python social XMPP client

Discussion in 'Python' started by Goffi, Jan 17, 2013.

  1. Goffi

    Goffi Guest

    G'day everybody,

    I've released the 0.3 version of Salut à Toi, a python XMPP client, which is
    multi-frontends (desktop, web, console, cli).
    You can see a live demo on http://www.libervia.org .

    SàT is made using Twisted/Wokkel, and Pyjamas for the web frontend. It
    offers features such as microblogging (with access restriction), games, pipe
    over XMPP or collective radio, and there is a social contract ( which can be
    seen on http://sat.goffi.org ). It's a free software (AGPL v3+)

    I'm looking for people who would like to help on this project, and looking
    for alternative to websites like fb or g+.

    Here is the release announce:
    http://www.goffi.org/post/2013/01/11/Salut-à-Toi-version-0.3.0-(with-
    demo-online-%21%29

    Cheers