[ANN] San Diego Ruby Brigade Meeting: November 2, 7:30pm, UCSD Campus

Tom Werner

The San Diego Ruby Brigade is holding its monthly presentation-style
meeting this Thursday on the UCSD campus. Our presentations so far include:

* Atom Syndication [Ted O'Conner & Patrick Crowley]
* Ruby/Rails Idioms [Tom Werner]
* Rails Control Panels [Patrick Crowley]
* LIGHTNING TALKS [open]

You can keep up to date with the schedule and find driving directions on
our website at:

http://sdruby.com/sdruby/show/November+2,+2006+Schedule

If you're a Rubyist living in the San Diego or SoCal area, we'd love for
you to stop by. To keep up to date with the group, we have a mailing
list available. See the sdruby.com homepage for specifics.

Hope to see you there!

Tom Werner