[ANN] San Diego Ruby Users Group Meeting Tonight (Sep 7)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Tom Werner, Sep 7, 2006.

  1. Tom Werner

    Tom Werner Guest

    If you're in the San Diego area, we'd like to invite you to attend our
    monthly presentation-style meeting tonight at 7:30pm.

    Scheduled talks:
    - Natural Language Date/Time Parsing with Chronic [Tom Preston-Werner]
    - Fixtures Are Dead, Long Live Fixtures (a micro-presentation) [Tom
    Preston-Werner]
    - RESTful Rails [Kevin Clark, Chris Abad]

    Other stuff:
    - If you'd like to demo your project to the group, we'll leave some time
    at the end of the meeting for that.

    The meeting will be held at the UCSD CSE building (room 1202). For
    directions, please contact Kevin Clark at kevin dot clark at gmail dot com.

    Even if you can't make the meeting, all of our presentations will be
    available as podcasts (with video!) at http://podcast.sdruby.com/.

    For additional information about the group, visit http://sdruby.com/.

    Hope to see you there!

    Tom