[ANN] sapwas - Web Services integration for SAP (+Rails)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Piers Harding, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. --oJFDFiWc3BlD0xT/

    I am proud to announce my latest project - [1] sapwas - Web Services
    integration for SAP. This library enables SOAP encapsulated RFC calls
    to be performed against an SAP Web Application Server (NW04 or 6.20 +).

    Additionally - I have updated [2] sap4rails, to take advantage of this,
    as a alternative "driver" for SAP communication.

    Cheers,

    Piers Harding.

    [1] http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/sapwas
    [2] http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/sap4rails