[ANN] scrubyt.org - your source of scRUBYt! tutorials, howtos, newsand more

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Peter Szinek, Feb 5, 2007.

  1. Peter Szinek

    Peter Szinek Guest

    Hello,

    This is the last ann from me today, I promise :)

    Writing thorough documentation, tutorials and other info was a primary
    concern since the beginning of hacking on scRUBYt!. I am not yet ready
    with everything, but you should find plenty of resources to get you
    started at:

    http://scrubyt.org

    I am planning to add a community section later, where people could
    upload/download extractors, rate them, comment them, tag them, join some
    of them to get a more powerful one etc.

    It is possible to contribute also until then - just leave a comment on
    any of the pages or send your extractor to .

    I would like to hear your opinion on scRUBYt! - every kind of
    communication is warmly welcome. I am counting on the community to help
    me to find bugs and improve the overall user experience.

    Please remember that scRUBYt! is just taking off - there are a lots of
    things in the queue as well as lot of known (and unknown) issues, bugs,
    problems - the whole stuff is far from perfect yet, so please be patient
    with this first version.

    Cheers,
    Peter

    __