ANN: semich.rb Meeting (Southeast Michigan Ruby Users Group)

Patrick Hurley

Date: Thursday, September 29
Time: 7pm - 8:30pm

Location:
Humantech (Main Conference Room) 1161 Oak Valley Drive Ann Arbor, MI 48108

Details: This will be our first meeting. The meeting is open to the
public, please feel free to attend if you have an interest in learning
more about Ruby, and sharing your experiences.

Agenda:

- User Group Welcome and Overview - Timothy Fisher
Focus/Mission of the group.
O'Reilly User Group Program member overview.

- Member Introductions - Group discussion
How long have you been using Ruby?
What interesting projects have you worked on?
Do you use Ruby professionally?

- RubyMI Future
next meeting...
future presentations/discussion ideas...
collaborate on a project???

See http://rubymi.org/ for more information

Hope to see you there
Patrick