    More info on that site.

    Enjoy,
    --Irmen de Jong.

    Irmen de Jong, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Interesting! There is definitely a niche for an app server that is
    simpler to use than Zope. Could this be used for a simple CMS, i.e.
    simpler than Plone? If so, are you aware of any examples of such a
    use?

    thanks
    Stewart

    Stewart Midwinter, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Re: ANN: Snakelets 1.24 (simple-to-use web app server with dynamicpages)

    Stewart Midwinter wrote:

    > Interesting! There is definitely a niche for an app server that is
    > simpler to use than Zope. Could this be used for a simple CMS, i.e.
    > simpler than Plone? If so, are you aware of any examples of such a
    > use?

    Snakelets is a bare bone web app server (modeled after Java's
    JSP/Servlets). It provides the necessary foundation to build a dynamic
    web site/application, but not much more.
    A CMS is a (possibly quite complex) piece of software that must be
    built on top of it. What did you have in mind?

    Bye
    --Irmen de Jong.

    Irmen de Jong, Apr 14, 2004