[ANN] South East Michigan Ruby Brigade Meeting - Today!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Winston Tsang, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. Date: Monday, 6 Aug 2007
    Time: 7:00-8:30pm

    Location: 1670 CSE (http://cma.hurleyhome.com/SEMI Ruby Map.pdf)
    (if you are not familiar with campus don't be intimidated, ask on the
    mailing list (http://lists.rubymi.org/listinfo.cgi/rubymi-rubymi.org)
    for assistance. I am sure we can arrange a ride or good directions.

    Not Sure?
    1. Free pizza
    2. Free soda
    3. Friendly people

    Agenda:
    1. Talks
    1. User Group Challenge
    2. ActiveResource presentation by Libersy members
    3. RubyConf*MI
    2. Open Discussion

    =====

    Our September and October meetings will be in 1200 EECS on 9/10/07 and
    10/1/07 (both Mondays), from 7pm-8:30pm.
    Winston Tsang, Aug 6, 2007