[ANN] South East Michigan Ruby Brigade Meeting - Today!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Winston Tsang, Sep 10, 2007.

  1. Location: 1200 EECS (http://cma.hurleyhome.com/SEMI Ruby Map.pdf)
    (if you are not familiar with campus don't be intimidated, ask on the
    mailing list (http://lists.rubymi.org/listinfo.cgi/rubymi-rubymi.org)
    for assistance. I am sure we can arrange a ride or good directions.

    NOTE: This is a different room from our last location. It's just a
    short 2 minute walk from 1670 CSE, our meeting spot for the last few
    months.

    Not Sure?
    1. Free pizza
    2. Free soda
    3. Friendly people

    Agenda:
    1. Talks
    1. User Group Challenge - Boggle (Lead by Patrick Hurley)
    2. Ruby/Rails Editors lightening talks (Open Forum)
    3. RubyConf*MI
    2. Open Discussion

    Our October meeting will be in 1200 EECS Monday 10/1/07 from 7pm-8:30pm.
    Winston Tsang, Sep 10, 2007