[ANN] South East Michigan Ruby Brigade Meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Patrick Hurley, Jul 6, 2007.

  1. Date: Monday, 9 July 2007
    Time: 7:00-8:30pm

    Location: 1670 CSE (http://cma.hurleyhome.com/SEMI Ruby Map.pdf)
    (if you are not familiar with campus don't be intimidated, ask on the
    mailing list (http://lists.rubymi.org/listinfo.cgi/rubymi-rubymi.org)
    for assistance. I am sure we can arrange a ride or good directions.

    Not Sure?
    1. Free pizza
    2. Free soda
    3. Prizes
    1. Raffle a ticket to erubyconf (http://erubycon.com/) (a
    $249 dollar value)
    2. Peepcode Swag
    4. Friendly people

    Agenda:
    1. Talks
    1. Brandon Dimcheff (moofbong), is presenting on REST
    2. RubyConf*MI ==> Now known as Great Lakes Ruby Bash ->
    gl.rb
    2. Open Discussion
    Patrick Hurley, Jul 6, 2007