ANN: SPE 0.7.2.C Python IDE with wxGlade, UML & Blender support

http://www.stani.be

Spe is a python IDE with auto-indentation, auto completion, call tips,
syntax coloring, uml viewer, syntax highlighting, class explorer,
source index, auto todo list, sticky notes, integrated pycrust shell,
python file browser, recent file browser, drag&drop, context help, ...
Special is its blender support with a blender 3d object browser and its
ability to run interactively inside blender. Spe ships with wxGlade
(gui designer), PyChecker (source code doctor) and Kiki (regular
expression console). Spe is extensible with wxGlade.

If you like SPE, please contribute by coding, writing documentation or
donating. I would like to thank especially Mike of Partner2Partner, who

gave a nice donation to SPE.

Also I would like to thank Michael Foord, who made SPE part of a new
Python
distribution, called "movable python". It gives you the possibility to
carry your
favorite developping environment on a USB stick. So you can continue
your work on
any computer or test your modules for different python versions. This
distribution
opens a lot of new possibilities, check it out!! For more info, visit
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/programs.shtml#movpy

:Batteries included:
- Kiki:
Regular Expression (regex) console. For more info:
http://project5.freezope.org/kiki/index.html
- PyChecker:
PyChecker is a tool for finding bugs in python source code. It
finds problems that are typically caught by a compiler for
less dynamic languages, like C and C++. It is similar to lint.
For more info: http://pychecker.sourceforge.net
- wxGlade:
wxGlade is a GUI designer written in Python with the
popular GUI toolkit wxPython, that helps you create
wxWindows/wxPython user interfaces. As you can guess by the
name, its model is Glade, the famous GTK+/GNOME GUI builder,
with which wxGlade shares the philosophy and the look & feel
(but not a line of code). For more info:
http://wxglade.sourceforge.net

:Bug fixes:
- right click menu

:Donations(50 euro):