[ANN] Speaker Selection for Gotham Ruby Conference

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gregory Brown, Mar 8, 2007.

  1. The organizers of GoRuCo, the Gotham Ruby Conference, are proud to
    announce the speakers for this year's conference. Without further ado
    here is the list of speakers and their tentative session titles:

    * Trotter Cashion - Contexts, mocks, and stubs, oh my!
    * Paul Dix - Categorizing Documents in Ruby
    * Jay Fields - Business Natural Language Ruby Systems
    * Jeremy McAnally - Going Camping
    * Jay Phillips - Adhearsion
    * Nick Sieger - JRuby: Ready for Prime Time

    We are down to our last few tickets for this year's event. For more
    information, including more details about the speakers and their talks
    and how to get your tickets, visit the GoRuCo website
    (http://goruco.com/).

    ABOUT: The Gotham Ruby Conference, GoRuCo, is a one-day Ruby
    conference that will take place in New York City, home of Silicon
    Alley, on Saturday, April 21st. It will be a technical conference
    aimed at highly motivated Rubyists, Rails developers, and language
    enthusiasts. GoRuCo is a joint effort by volunteers from NYC.rb and
    the New Haven Ruby Brigade. It's supported by the sponsors of this
    conference including Google, StreetEasy, and Jonathan Summers.

    Gregory Brown, Mar 8, 2007