[ANN] SQLite/Ruby 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jamis Buck, May 11, 2004.

  1. Jamis Buck

    Jamis Buck Guest

    Sorry for the fast turn-around. Not even an hour after I release 1.1,
    someone goes and finds a nasty bug. :(

    So. If you tried to do a metadata query (like the table_info pragma)
    with show_datatypes turned on, you more than likely saw your application
    segfault. This is because SQLite does not report column types for its
    own metadata. SQLite/Ruby now detects this and reports the type as
    "STRING", for consistency's sake.

    Anyway. Version 1.1.1 is out. If you grabbed 1.1, you may want to grab
    1.1.1, as well.

    Guess this'll teach me for not using unit tests. Those are now #1 on my
    "to do" list...

    --
    Jamis Buck

    http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis

    ruby -h | ruby -e
    'a=[];readlines.join.scan(/-(.)\[e|Kk(\S*)|le.l(..)e|#!(\S*)/) {|r| a <<
    r.compact.first };puts "\n>#{a.join(%q/ /)}<\n\n"'

    Jamis Buck, May 11, 2004