[ANN] SQLite/Ruby 2.1.0

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jamis Buck, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. Jamis Buck

    Jamis Buck Guest

    This release concludes the beta period for the 2.0.x series. It adds
    nothing new except a version bump and a firm stamp marked "stable".

    http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
    http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby

    This marks the FIRST TIME sqlite-ruby has ever had a simultaneous
    release of both the source packages and the pre-compiled window binary.
    (Thanks, Justin!)

    Also, this is the first release ever to include a windows-only binary
    gem (sqlite-ruby-2.1.0-mswin32.gem). (Sorry, Eivind...)

    Not having access to a Ruby-enabled Windows box, I haven't been able to
    test the windows-only binary gem. If anyone has a chance to try it,
    please let me know if it works or not.

    Also, for discussions of sqlite-ruby, feel free to join the mailing
    lists. They're pretty quiet right now (okay, they're as good as dead)
    but if you've got some sqlite-ruby-ness that you want to discuss, the
    lists are the places to be. Honest.

    http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=254

    Enjoy! Comments, suggestions, etc. are always welcome.

    --
    Jamis Buck

    http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis
    Jamis Buck, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Jamis Buck

    David Ross Guest

    Thanks Jamis, great job. will have to nag batsman to add update to rpa
    so I can use. For right now I will build source ;).

    --dross

    David Ross, Sep 29, 2004

  3. Jamis Buck ha scritto:
    > This release concludes the beta period for the 2.0.x series. It adds
    > nothing new except a version bump and a firm stamp marked "stable".
    >
    > http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
    > http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby
    >
    > This marks the FIRST TIME sqlite-ruby has ever had a simultaneous
    > release of both the source packages and the pre-compiled window binary.
    > (Thanks, Justin!)

    thank you thousand for this, (and you includes both jamis and justin :)
    gabriele renzi, Sep 29, 2004