[ANN] SQLite/Ruby 2.1.0

Jamis Buck

This release concludes the beta period for the 2.0.x series. It adds
nothing new except a version bump and a firm stamp marked "stable".

http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby

This marks the FIRST TIME sqlite-ruby has ever had a simultaneous
release of both the source packages and the pre-compiled window binary.
(Thanks, Justin!)

Also, this is the first release ever to include a windows-only binary
gem (sqlite-ruby-2.1.0-mswin32.gem). (Sorry, Eivind...)

Not having access to a Ruby-enabled Windows box, I haven't been able to
test the windows-only binary gem. If anyone has a chance to try it,
please let me know if it works or not.

Also, for discussions of sqlite-ruby, feel free to join the mailing
lists. They're pretty quiet right now (okay, they're as good as dead)
but if you've got some sqlite-ruby-ness that you want to discuss, the
lists are the places to be. Honest.

http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=254

Enjoy! Comments, suggestions, etc. are always welcome.

David Ross

Thanks Jamis, great job. will have to nag batsman to add update to rpa
so I can use. For right now I will build source ;).

--dross

gabriele renzi

Jamis Buck ha scritto:
This release concludes the beta period for the 2.0.x series. It adds
nothing new except a version bump and a firm stamp marked "stable".

http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby

This marks the FIRST TIME sqlite-ruby has ever had a simultaneous
release of both the source packages and the pre-compiled window binary.
(Thanks, Justin!)

thank you thousand for this, (and you includes both jamis and justin :)