[ANN] SQLite/Ruby 2.2.0

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jamis Buck, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. Jamis Buck

    Jamis Buck Guest

    SQLite/Ruby 2.2.0 is now available for download. A Windows binary
    version is also available, both as a zip, and as a gem.

    project page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby
    api docs: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
    faq: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org/faq.html

    Only some minor changes this time--mostly some changes that have
    accumulated over the last month. I figured it was time for a new release.

    * Thanks to Garrett Rooney for his patch that fixes the compiler warnings.

    * Statement#execute now accepts bind values as arguments.

    * Statement#execute! was added, which returns the results as an array,
    instead of as a ResultSet instance.

    Enjoy!

    - Jamis

    --
    Jamis Buck

    http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis

    Jamis Buck, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Jamis Buck

    David Ross Guest

    Jamis Buck wrote:

    > SQLite/Ruby 2.2.0 is now available for download. A Windows binary
    > version is also available, both as a zip, and as a gem.
    >
    > project page: http://rubyforge.org/projects/sqlite-ruby
    > api docs: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org
    > faq: http://sqlite-ruby.rubyforge.org/faq.html
    >
    > Only some minor changes this time--mostly some changes that have
    > accumulated over the last month. I figured it was time for a new release.
    >
    > * Thanks to Garrett Rooney for his patch that fixes the compiler
    > warnings.
    >
    > * Statement#execute now accepts bind values as arguments.
    >
    > * Statement#execute! was added, which returns the results as an array,
    > instead of as a ResultSet instance.
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > - Jamis

    Might you be able to rpa'ify it, or perhaps the rpa team can, but its
    much easier for the rpa team to have more time on other activities. Its
    faster to check other peoples rpa source files than it is to create them.

    David Ross
    --
    Hazzle free packages for Ruby?

    David Ross, Oct 28, 2004