[ANN] SQLite/Ruby 2.2.1

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jamis Buck, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. Jamis Buck

    Jamis Buck Guest

    Nothing to get excited about, really, Just announcing a bug-fix release.

    SQLite/Ruby 2.2.1 fixes bug #988, "Batch processing bug with trailing
    newline".

    If you ever tried to do:

    db.execute_batch "select * from a_table;\n" #<- NOTE: ";\n"

    And had your program die, then this update is for you. Nothing else was
    touched.

    (And I finally got a half-way suitable development environment set up in
    windows, so I can now compile my own Ruby modules there. Thanks for
    taking care of the windows side of things before, Justin! I won't be
    bothering you any more for compiles, hopefully.)

    - Jamis

    --
    Jamis Buck

    http://www.jamisbuck.org/jamis