[ANN] St. Louis Ruby Dinner confirmation ** new time: 6:00pm **

Curt Hibbs

------=_Part_12553_13052832.1141159795731

Looks like we'll have about 15 people, 10 of which are part of our local St=

Dave Mail Archive

I changed the time to 6:00pm because a few people wanted to be able
to cut
out a little early and catch Dave's keynote. I just made
reservations, so we
will be in the NFJS conference hotel's restaurant (see below).

Just to let you know that the last session of the afternoon doesn't
finish until 6:30, so don't be worried if some of the speakers
(including me) don't turn up until later.

Please don't wait.

Dave