[ANN] SWT vs Swing Opinion Poll

corona

SWT and Swing are both controversial in their own ways. We'd like to know
how you feel about them and ask that you complete the survey found at the
link below.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?LMRF8FS5V4C6473LEK2JMBGV

Your information will be kept strictly confidential and won't be used for
any sales purpose. It will be used to help us make strategic product
decisions.

The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete...and you can enter to win a
$100 Amazon.com gift certificate.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and opinions!

The KnowledgeSeeker Team