[ANN] Technorati-Ruby 0.1.0

Paul Duncan

--fwVzdwcpG0LlK9IO

As per Chad Fowler's request, here's version 0.1.0 of Technorati-Ruby, a
set of Ruby bindings for Technorati (http://technorati.com/).
Technorati is a real-time blog search engine that keeps track of what is
going on in the blogosphere, or the world of weblogs. This is the
initial release of Technorati-Ruby, all of the Technorati REST API is
currently implemented.

Relevant URLs:
Project Page: http://pablotron.org/software/technorati-ruby/
API Reference: http://pablotron.org/software/technorati-ruby/doc/
Download: http://pablotron.org/download/technorati-ruby-0.1.0.tar.gz
Signature: http://pablotron.org/download/technorati-ruby-0.1.0.tar.gz.a=
sc
Gem: http://pablotron.org/download/gems/technorati-ruby-0.1.0.gem
Gem Signature: http://pablotron.org/download/gems/technorati-ruby-0.1.0.gem=
=2Easc

In an interesting twist of fate, it turns out that there are existing
Technorati bindings for Ruby, although I didn't find them until after I
wrote these bindings. So, if you think Technorati-Ruby sucks, be sure
to check out Ruby/Technorati as well.

Anyway, questions, comments, suggestions are always appreciated, and can
be directed at the email address below.

--=20
Paul Duncan <[email protected]> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--fwVzdwcpG0LlK9IO

--fwVzdwcpG0LlK9IO--

Paul Duncan

--dsOl/BEZn+65LpCE

* Chad Fowler ([email protected]) said:
=20
I've seldom see paid programmers deliver software so quickly. :)=20

Speaking as a paid programmer, I'd just like to say "don't get any ideas
in your head mister!"
Thanks! Will put in the repository this afternoon.

Cool. I appreciate it.

--=20
Paul Duncan <[email protected]> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--dsOl/BEZn+65LpCE

--dsOl/BEZn+65LpCE--