ANN: Tftpy 0.1 - Pure Python TFTP Library

msoulier

Announcing new project, Tftpy, a Pure Python TFTP implementation.

About Release 0.1:
==================

This is an initial release in the spirit of "release early, release
often". Currently the sample client works, supporting RFC 1350. The
server is not yet implemented, and RFC 2347 and 2348 support (variable
block sizes) is underway, planned for 0.2.

About Tftpy:
============

Tftpy is a TFTP library for the Python programming language. It
includes client and server classes, with sample implementations. Hooks
are included for easy inclusion in a UI for populating progress
indicators. It supports RFCs 1350, 2347 and 2348.

This library was developed against Python 2.4.1.

Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tftpy/

License is the CNRI Python License.
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/pythonpl.php

msoulier

msoulier said:
Announcing new project, Tftpy, a Pure Python TFTP implementation.

About Release 0.1:

This is an initial release in the spirit of "release early, release
often". Currently the sample client works, supporting RFC 1350. The
server is not yet implemented, and RFC 2347 and 2348 support (variable
block sizes) is underway, planned for 0.2.

Update on that, RFC 2347 and 2348 support wasn't difficult, so I just
pushed out release 0.2.

Enjoy,
Mike