[ANN] Toronto Ruby User Group meeting Sun 8 Jan 2005

Bob Hutchison

Wow! As a former Torontonian (now living in Vancouver) let me just
say - that is friggin' cool.
I'm assuming it's in the Annex and not Bay Street, but regardless -
awesome!

Good call! Annex 'south'... Grace and Harbord. I've been going by
this by car for months and never noticed it. A very nice little
place, and they won't kick you out if you use windows or osx. Though
the windows patrons might have to endure the various 're-education'
efforts inflicted upon them by their fellow customers... though they
seemed to have left Austin alone last meeting :)

----
Bob Hutchison -- blogs at <http://www.recursive.ca/
hutch/>
Recursive Design Inc. -- <http://www.recursive.ca/>
Raconteur -- <http://www.raconteur.info/>
xampl for Ruby -- <http://rubyforge.org/projects/xampl/>

Austin Ziegler

Good call! Annex 'south'... Grace and Harbord. I've been going by
this by car for months and never noticed it. A very nice little
place, and they won't kick you out if you use windows or osx. Though
the windows patrons might have to endure the various 're-education'
efforts inflicted upon them by their fellow customers... though they
seemed to have left Austin alone last meeting :)

I think they leave me alone because they know that the main laptop I
have been using isn't supportable under Linux (not without losing ~80%
of the functionality). ;)

-austin

Sy Ali

I think they leave me alone because they know that the main laptop I
have been using isn't supportable under Linux (not without losing ~80%
of the functionality). ;)

Yeah, if you boot off a linux livecd you can't even turn the screen! ;)