[ANN] Toronto Ruby Users Group Monthly Meeting, October 14, 1pm

Austin Ziegler

Just a reminder that the TRUG monthly meeting is this Sunday on
October 14 at 1pm in the usual place, Linux Caffe, at Harbord and
Grace (one block south of the Christie subway station at Christie and
Bloor).

http://www.trug.ca/Main_Page

We will also be having a second meeting this month, aiming for the
30th of October, where presentations will be given. I will be giving
one presentation (topic undecided; maybe I'll have decided by Sunday)
and we are looking for a second presenter.

This meeting will be at the Runnymede Library, just east of the
Runnymede subway station. More details on this will be announced soon.

Please come and join us.

-austin