[ANN] turn 0.3.0

Tim Pease

Test::Unit Reporter New (turn) is a simple little gem that transforms
the output of Test::Unit into something a little more verbose than
just a series of dots. The name of each test case and the test being
run is printed on a separate line with a PASS / FAIL indicator. If
you have the facets gem installed (and your terminal supports it) you
will get red/green output, too.

sudo gem install turn

You can use turn by either (1) requiring it somewhere in your test
code or (2) by using the "turn" command line application to run your
unit tests.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Blessings,
TwP

Rob Sanheim

Test::Unit Reporter New (turn) is a simple little gem that transforms
the output of Test::Unit into something a little more verbose than
just a series of dots. The name of each test case and the test being
run is printed on a separate line with a PASS / FAIL indicator. If
you have the facets gem installed (and your terminal supports it) you
will get red/green output, too.

sudo gem install turn

You can use turn by either (1) requiring it somewhere in your test
code or (2) by using the "turn" command line application to run your
unit tests.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

Do you have a change log?

- Rob

Tim Pease

Do you have a change log?

Ummm .... YES!!

== Changelog

* Fixed the coloring so it works with the facets-2.X.X gem
(the require path changed in facets 2 for the ANSI colors)
Now you have to have the facets 2 gem installed for colors to work

That's it.

Blessings,
TwP

Rob Sanheim

We have some hacks to put in links to the failing lines of code (using
textmate links) ...I suppose this pretty env. specific, but would you
be interested in a patch?

- Rob

Tim Pease

We have some hacks to put in links to the failing lines of code (using
textmate links) ...I suppose this pretty env. specific, but would you
be interested in a patch?

Send the patch to my gmail account, and I'll incorporate it into the
next release.

Blessings,
TwP