    Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

    Blessings,
    TwP

    Tim Pease, Dec 12, 2007

  2. Tim Pease

    Rob Sanheim Guest

    On Dec 11, 2007 7:17 PM, Tim Pease <> wrote:
    > Test::Unit Reporter New (turn) is a simple little gem that transforms
    > the output of Test::Unit into something a little more verbose than
    > just a series of dots. The name of each test case and the test being
    > run is printed on a separate line with a PASS / FAIL indicator. If
    > you have the facets gem installed (and your terminal supports it) you
    > will get red/green output, too.
    >
    > sudo gem install turn
    >
    > You can use turn by either (1) requiring it somewhere in your test
    > code or (2) by using the "turn" command line application to run your
    > unit tests.
    >
    > Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

    Do you have a change log?

    - Rob

    Rob Sanheim, Dec 12, 2007

  3. Tim Pease

    Tim Pease Guest

    On Dec 11, 2007 5:58 PM, Rob Sanheim <> wrote:

    > Do you have a change log?

    Ummm .... YES!!

    == Changelog

    * Fixed the coloring so it works with the facets-2.X.X gem
    (the require path changed in facets 2 for the ANSI colors)
    Now you have to have the facets 2 gem installed for colors to work

    That's it.

    Blessings,
    TwP

    Tim Pease, Dec 12, 2007
  4. Tim Pease

    Rob Sanheim Guest

    We have some hacks to put in links to the failing lines of code (using
    textmate links) ...I suppose this pretty env. specific, but would you
    be interested in a patch?

    - Rob

    Rob Sanheim, Dec 12, 2007
  5. Tim Pease

    Tim Pease Guest

    On Dec 12, 2007 3:41 PM, Rob Sanheim <> wrote:
    > We have some hacks to put in links to the failing lines of code (using
    > textmate links) ...I suppose this pretty env. specific, but would you
    > be interested in a patch?

    Send the patch to my gmail account, and I'll incorporate it into the
    next release.

    Blessings,
    TwP

    Tim Pease, Dec 13, 2007