[ANN] Ultimate++ 0.1.4 - C++ development system

Discussion in 'C++' started by Mirek Fidler, Jan 25, 2004.

  1. Mirek Fidler

    Mirek Fidler Guest

    Ultimate++ is the complete C++ GPL lincensed development system. It
    consists of set of libraries (GUI, SQL, web etc.) and the integrated
    development environment (TheIDE).

    The goal of this project is to invent new effective ways how to create
    desktop applications, significantly reducing application's source size
    (and this way development costs). Currently, we see more than 50% source
    size reduction compared to established platforms. We have used U++ for
    several years for most of our development work, with great success.

    Current development version is quite stable and useful, but so far lacks
    most of documentation (that is our goal for this year). Anyway, you
    should be able to install it and compile examples, or even recompile
    development enviroment itself (sources are included).

    See www.ntllib.org/upp

    Mirek

    Mirek Fidler, Jan 25, 2004