[ANN] Unified I/O 2.2 released

Andrey Kuznetsov

Unified I/O is a high performance I/O library.

Unified I/O allows random access to any data or stream (even over HTTP),
and gives a clear difference between read only and read/write access.
Features:
- High performance.
- Built-in buffering.
- Access everything (files, streams, arrays) using one common interface.
- Read/write direct from/into primitive arrays.
- Choose byte order.
- Change byte order at any time.
- Define start offset and length.
- Optimized reading over http (only requesting the required data range
of bytes - uses byteserving feature of http 1.1).
- Extensible design

New features in version 2.2:
- Basic memory management added (possibility to drop buffers).
- Bug fixes.