[ANN] Update to Python Quick Reference Card (for Python 2.4) (v0.67)

Laurent Pointal

PQRC (Python Quick Reference Card) is a condensed documentation for
Python and its main libraries, targetting production of printed quick
reference cards.
Its available as OpenDocument .odt files and as A4 and USLetter
formatted PDF files ready to print.
Its distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial -
ShareAlike - 2.5 License, with allowing in-house print for curses.

Modifications since previous publication:
Switching to DejaVu font.
Rework styles.
Get around bad index page numbers generation bug.
Small corrections.

Its here:
http://www.limsi.fr/Individu/pointal/python/pqrc/

Note: Next version will target Python 2.5. I'll keep version for Python
2.4 but should only make minor updates.

--
Laurent POINTAL
CNRS-LIMSI dépt. CHM, groupes AMI et PS

kyosohma

[...]

This is pretty cool. Kind of like the Python Phrasebook, but even more
succinct.

Thanks!

Mike

Stef Mientki

hi Laurent,

this is really a work of Art,
thank you very much !!

Oh, wouldn't it be nice to have reference cards of all library packages ;-)

cheers
Stef Mientki

Casey Hawthorne

PC-cillin flagged this as a dangerous web site.

Casey said:
PC-cillin flagged this as a dangerous web site.

Maybe PC-cillin tag as dangerous all sites about Python, the famous snake.

PS. And why does it tag my laboratory work page as dangerous ? It's pure
HTML, I worked to have even no javascript, readable with lynx.

Alex Martelli

Laurent Pointal said:
Maybe PC-cillin tag as dangerous all sites about Python, the famous snake.

PS. And why does it tag my laboratory work page as dangerous ? It's pure
HTML, I worked to have even no javascript, readable with lynx.

It's an excellent quick-reference card, BTW (though I don't quite
understand why even-numbered pages are flipped upside-down).

Alex

Laurent Pointal

Alex said:
It's an excellent quick-reference card, BTW (though I don't quite
understand why even-numbered pages are flipped upside-down).

At work I print it on horizontal A4/USLetter, with recto-back, and with
binding (reliure in french) on small side of paper.

With ad-hoc folding, it would make a little book with one column width...
any publisher in the newsgroup ?

A+

Laurent.

Alex Martelli

Laurent Pointal said:
At work I print it on horizontal A4/USLetter, with recto-back, and with
binding (reliure in french) on small side of paper.

Ah, that must be my problem -- I didn't set "binding" to the short side,
but left it as I have it by default, on the long side. Thanks.

Alex

jean-michel bain-cornu

PC-cillin flagged this as a dangerous web site.

An explanation would be fine about *why* the web site is flagged as
dangerous...