[ANN] Updated - Ruby on Rails presentation added to the WhyRuby repository

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Curt Hibbs, Nov 1, 2004.

  1. Curt Hibbs

    Curt Hibbs Guest

    I incorporated all of the changes and corrections that everyone suggested
    and I have just posted the updated version.

    Thanks for your help,
    Curt

    Curt Hibbs wrote:

    I just added my presentation of Ruby on Rails to the WhyRuby repository.
    This presentation was given to a group of about 25 seasoned Java developers,
    and was very well received!

    You can download the presentation here:

    http://whyruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Ruby_Presentations

    Curt